Δευτέρα 1 Μαρτίου 2010

Why?

Why not? After all, everybody these days seems to NEED to read a blog to inform oneself... I do not, and I feel guilty for it! I have an account on all major websites, but I seem to get left behind on the "news related" side of the web... I rarely check any sites apart from my webmails, and I have even memorized the direct link to the login pages to avoid viewing (and thus drifting off) the front pages....
Will it last? Probably not.. Will I care? Highly unlikely... Do I need to do it? I feel like it!
Even after having written a few hundred words I can already feel the difference! :P
I really hope that I gain something from this. I am aiming at making my brain a little bit less of a inflated balloon, having to think about and consider everything... I`ve already broken every statistic, having lost most of my temper , patience and hair even before graduating from university, I hope that this keeps me sane for a little longer and keep me from going mental and becoming dangerous to some creature! :)
PS. March is here... I feel like I was snoozing for the past 59 days (Feb is only 28 days long..) and 59 is 16% percent of a year!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου